I Am So Old
I AM SO OLD
I am so old
I sometimes wonder if I exist
I feel as I always did
I am not young or old at all
I am just what I am
I am still young
Of course I am young
I never think about dying
Why should I?
That’s too far away to be real
It could happen any minute of course
But I know I have a few more years
I just feel it
I am after all just who I am
I will always exist as I am now
How could there be a universe without me?
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am So Old by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash