I AM SO SORRY
I am greatly so sorry Because I can not do anything For anyone or anything, I am greatly so sorry Because I can not help myself Or anyone else anytime, I am weak and may be I am the Weakest creature on earth, I am tied to my circumstances And to everything around me, I am greatly chained to my Pains and to my sufferings anytime, I am a weightless man and a grain Of sand is heavier than me, I am at war with myself and with Everyone and everything around me, I am like a river without water Because everything got dry in my life, then I am sorry again for all that makes Me unable to do anything for anyone.
Poet Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You -new-
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER مهندسة مدنية
- A CRAZY WAR
- A Cross-Eyed World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.