I AM THE GREATEST
Everybody knows I am the man
I hold the world in the palm of my hand
Ain't nobody in the world better than me
I am the one everybody wishes they could be.
I am the greatest man in the world
Women love to look in my eyes of pearl.
I am the man of all men with no mistake
I am the real thing honey others are the fake.
I walk with a purpose but with handsome and grace
any situation I get into I've always got an ace.
I'm the lord of my castle, I'm the king of kings
I even look better than Elvis even when he sings.
They put me on the highest of pedestals for I am
The greatest. Let it be known right now no other can
Ever take my place. I stand tall for what I believe and
Am will voice to all for I am the greatest for I have big balls.
I've got the testicular fortitude of 10 men and none are like me.
I've got the face of an angel and are witty as can be.
For God made me in his image women love the way I look therefore
I conclude I am God's Gift to women and honey just wait till you see
How I cook. I am the greatest to all the girls as I hold them so passionately
They whisper into my hear James, There's none like The. I make love to them
and they scream my name but the name they scream to the mind of the world is not
The same. The name they scream is not that shabby in the moment of when their
Laying there with a smile they yell OH BIG DOGGY DADDY You are so WILD! ! ! ! !
James (Bluesman)Cooper's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I AM THE GREATEST by James (Bluesman)Cooper )
- Fall down, lonely, zheung kyuhkoh
- Mission: Fission Or Fusion, Aftab Alam
- My broken heart Transcends, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
- There be a whole civilization, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Under the Flag of Civilization, Emmanuel George Cefai
- United in flying, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Poet Seer in parable., Emmanuel George Cefai
- There was a Poet Seer and the people gat.., Emmanuel George Cefai
- We are meant, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- ' Emeralds And Black Diamon.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- ' In This Autumn Of The Yea.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
(A Collection of Select Works...)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)