I Aspire To Write
What am I going to write?
I was filled with thoughts-
A laughter sounded within me!
“Why” I queried myself
''What are you going to do? ”
I was struck by myself
“I am planning” said, I
I was questioned then,
“Can you not think?
Created, crafted, narrated
Portrayed, produced, propagated
Diligently and intelligently”-
I replied, “I do”
The laughter cresendoed…
Suddenly I became blank!
My inner insight monotoned
ROCHISH MON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Aspire To Write by ROCHISH MON )
- Thando unjani, senzokhaya umhayi
- Sweet And Lovely Words, Edward Kofi Louis
- Engimthadayo, senzokhaya umhayi
- Underground Poet, senzokhaya umhayi
- Le Mfihlo yethu, senzokhaya umhayi
- chat up, lee fones
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi
- Into The Pocket, Edward Kofi Louis
- Umhayele Izinkondlo ezimnandi, senzokhaya umhayi