I Aspire To Write
What am I going to write?
I was filled with thoughts-
A laughter sounded within me!
“Why” I queried myself
''What are you going to do? ”
I was struck by myself
“I am planning” said, I
I was questioned then,
“Can you not think?
Created, crafted, narrated
Portrayed, produced, propagated
Diligently and intelligently”-
I replied, “I do”
The laughter cresendoed…
Suddenly I became blank!
My inner insight monotoned
ROCHISH MON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Aspire To Write by ROCHISH MON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro