(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
I Beckon You...
Thou day or night or in between, when you
fill my soul with days gone by and rooms
of life that I so long for...I laugh...I weep...
and I weep and I weep. My emotions spill
over as a thundering fall in springtime.
In this place of you and I we gather the
days that were far to few. Treasure
do I those candy kisses and words of love
and vows we made.
I beckon you in my hours of need, when the world
seems dark for your are not. And when you come
with memories so sweet...the joy that I feel
will forever I keep.
Now I hold and I kiss you and tell you of
love...farewell my darling until
next you come.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Beckon You... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
Poem of the Day
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies
- Shrouded, Jessica Paige Davies
- I Live, Tanja Henderson
- This year, maryline vautravers
- Friends, maryline vautravers
- Cuba…..God's Betrayal……….Perhaps, James B. Earley