(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
I Beckon You...
Thou day or night or in between, when you
fill my soul with days gone by and rooms
of life that I so long for...I laugh...I weep...
and I weep and I weep. My emotions spill
over as a thundering fall in springtime.
In this place of you and I we gather the
days that were far to few. Treasure
do I those candy kisses and words of love
and vows we made.
I beckon you in my hours of need, when the world
seems dark for your are not. And when you come
with memories so sweet...the joy that I feel
will forever I keep.
Now I hold and I kiss you and tell you of
love...farewell my darling until
next you come.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Beckon You... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- food walk, lee fones
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The technique of survival., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Gift Logic Can't Buy, Donal Mahoney
- Rain-A Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
- My Hero, Electric Lady
- A Drive, Kai Wendland
- a heart full of love..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Poppy Flower, Zubair Ali
- Remembrance., RAJ VIKRAM
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)