Can I Live?
I Believe You
You promised you would never hurt me
I smile and I believe.
I believe in you.
I believe I am what you make me
I believe I never knew
And I'm so glad I'm stubborn
And that I don't listen
Because you say everything I can't
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Believe You by Can I Live? )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Its been long, Komal Kapoor
- एक माँ की उम्मीद (Expectation of a Mother), Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Who Will They Put In Charge Of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- Low Resistance, Susan Lacovara
- If There Ever Was,, Bill Cantrell
- Fireworks, Shruti Goswami
- Rainbow disappear, hasmukh amathalal
- You say, Shruti Goswami
- I am civilized, Shruti Goswami
- Search, Shruti Goswami