I Call You Brother.
I hope you can hear me well brother,
This jungle is not enough to hide you brother.
Try to repent before one day.
When there will be no excuse,
When everyone wants to save himself.
When nobody cares for anyone,
Oooh! Brother wake up.
Try your best brother,
Dont be among the victims of tomorrow,
Dont be among those who will regret,
Dont be among those who will cry for their deeds.
Oooh! Brother, think well.
Try to look at yourself,
Trust yourself brother.
Have confidence on your deeds,
And look down brother.
I call you brother not because to the same family, nation we belong.
Nor race as well as the same continent.
But i refer to the all people who are living this sphere.
Well bro us live togather.
I hope you understand me well,
And i hope you will repent before the sunset...
Abdulkadir Abdulrahim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Call You Brother. by Abdulkadir Abdulrahim )
- The girl of great beauty was not to be f.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Moon's Rebellion, Kewayne Wadley
- African Funeral, onzia dan
- Scavenger, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Letter To My Rose (Part F), Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- you and that love thing..., Mandolyn ...
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns