I Call You Brother.
I hope you can hear me well brother,
This jungle is not enough to hide you brother.
Try to repent before one day.
When there will be no excuse,
When everyone wants to save himself.
When nobody cares for anyone,
Oooh! Brother wake up.
Try your best brother,
Dont be among the victims of tomorrow,
Dont be among those who will regret,
Dont be among those who will cry for their deeds.
Oooh! Brother, think well.
Try to look at yourself,
Trust yourself brother.
Have confidence on your deeds,
And look down brother.
I call you brother not because to the same family, nation we belong.
Nor race as well as the same continent.
But i refer to the all people who are living this sphere.
Well bro us live togather.
I hope you understand me well,
And i hope you will repent before the sunset...
Abdulkadir Abdulrahim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Call You Brother. by Abdulkadir Abdulrahim )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)