I Came To Learn
I came to learn about Love and I learned
that we are Love in action.
I came to learn about Courage and I
discovered that we are Courage in action.
I came to learn about Truth and I now
realize that we are Truth in action.
I came to learn about Compassion and I
now understand that we are Compassion in
I came to learn about Life and I now know
that we are Life in action.
I came to learn about God and I am
convinced that we are God in action.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Came To Learn by Christopher Pacini )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- First Memory of Urinals, Roger A. Rose
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime