I Couldn't Be Happier
I know we've had rough spots in the past
But you've come back to me again
This time I know our love will last
Because you're still my best friend.
When you came back into my life
You filled my heart with joy
I was no longer filled with strife
Because I had my special boy.
I feel freer than I have in a long time
Because you're with me now
I'm no longer losing my mind
I'm no longer wondering, 'How? '
You've found your way back to my heart
And taken away my sorrow
Never again will we be apart
That's a promise for every tomorrow.
Once again you're part of my family
My heart has found it's cure
Because you're back here with me
And I couldn't be happier.
karamia smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Couldn't Be Happier by karamia smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate
- Crickets, Jayatissa Liyanage