I Couldn't Be Happier
I know we've had rough spots in the past
But you've come back to me again
This time I know our love will last
Because you're still my best friend.
When you came back into my life
You filled my heart with joy
I was no longer filled with strife
Because I had my special boy.
I feel freer than I have in a long time
Because you're with me now
I'm no longer losing my mind
I'm no longer wondering, 'How? '
You've found your way back to my heart
And taken away my sorrow
Never again will we be apart
That's a promise for every tomorrow.
Once again you're part of my family
My heart has found it's cure
Because you're back here with me
And I couldn't be happier.
karamia smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Couldn't Be Happier by karamia smith )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye