I Couldn't Be Happier
I know we've had rough spots in the past
But you've come back to me again
This time I know our love will last
Because you're still my best friend.
When you came back into my life
You filled my heart with joy
I was no longer filled with strife
Because I had my special boy.
I feel freer than I have in a long time
Because you're with me now
I'm no longer losing my mind
I'm no longer wondering, 'How? '
You've found your way back to my heart
And taken away my sorrow
Never again will we be apart
That's a promise for every tomorrow.
Once again you're part of my family
My heart has found it's cure
Because you're back here with me
And I couldn't be happier.
karamia smith's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Couldn't Be Happier by karamia smith )
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Not Waving but Drowning, Stevie Smith
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)