I cry to see such dogs in despair
I cry to see such sadness in the air
I cry when I see a dog in pain
When does it end, when does goodness reign?
I cry to see a dog on a chain
I cry to see a dog in such pain
I cry to see a dog lost on being a stray
When does it end, what do you say?
I cry to see a dog stuck in a cage
I cry to see a human cause such rage
I cry to see neglect and abuse
When does it end, what is the use?
I cry to see a rescue come to aid
I cry to see happiness so much repaid
I cry to see a dog happy and glad
When does it start, when it makes you so mad.
I cry for those who don't deserve this
I cry for those who so seem to miss
I cry for those who help and care
When does it start, when you dare.
So what does it take, what does it seem
When someone cares, when someone deems
Enough is enough, show what you dream
When does it start, when you do what you mean.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Cry by Candi Lynn )
- Blossoming Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Result of chemistry, gajanan mishra
- Living By His Grace, Gbolagade Taiwo
- To See This Giant, David McLansky
- Atmosphere Of Delight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raggle, Frank Avon
- A New Light Bulb, Theorem The Truth Serum
- Loving An Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ostrich - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Nothing is faulty, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)