I cry to see such dogs in despair
I cry to see such sadness in the air
I cry when I see a dog in pain
When does it end, when does goodness reign?
I cry to see a dog on a chain
I cry to see a dog in such pain
I cry to see a dog lost on being a stray
When does it end, what do you say?
I cry to see a dog stuck in a cage
I cry to see a human cause such rage
I cry to see neglect and abuse
When does it end, what is the use?
I cry to see a rescue come to aid
I cry to see happiness so much repaid
I cry to see a dog happy and glad
When does it start, when it makes you so mad.
I cry for those who don't deserve this
I cry for those who so seem to miss
I cry for those who help and care
When does it start, when you dare.
So what does it take, what does it seem
When someone cares, when someone deems
Enough is enough, show what you dream
When does it start, when you do what you mean.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Cry by Candi Lynn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas
- GALE'S MEDAL, Terry Collett
- Listen To Me, I am Talking, Ali Faisal