i cry, my tears
My tears, i cry
i cry, my tears
'cause of a fear
the fear i will never be able to fly(like an angel)
My tears i cry ONLY when im not giving in
When im hearing...
me and someone else crying
hummm(my little brother)
Where does crying get me? !
crying ONLY gets me another fear
the fear is a glear in my eyes and in my eyes
is the tear that i cry
Tears and ccries
are part lies that i hearand...
that i fear.
The tears i cry are....
what people say about my life
The tears i fear are the fears of...
Losing My Brothers! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i cry, my tears by Andrea Akbar )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- When You Are Old, William Butler Yeats
- A Moment Of Happiness, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- Come, Come, Whoever You Are, Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
Poem of the Day
- The World's Artistic Wheel, Sandra Feldman
- like being kissed in the middle of a ret.., Mandolyn ...
- Clink, Clink, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Curtains Of Near-Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curtains Of Near - Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- what is left, Mandolyn ...
- Watching Ideas Pop, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Some Men's Deaths, Randy McClave
- Moments Don't Exist, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She looks nice, Nassy Fesharaki