I Dance And Smile At The Sound Of Your Voice (Acrostic Poetry)
(I) Is for IMAGINATION, A creative big dreamer.
(D) Is for DYNAMIC, the way you get things done.
(A) Is for AMICABLE, always polite and friendly.
(N) Is for NICE, as a beautiful sunset.
(C) Is for CHEERFUL, your infectious mood and zeal.
(E) Is for ENTERTAINING, your sense of humor.
(A) Is for ALTRUISTIC because you help others.
(N) Is for NOURISHING, every relation.
(D) Is for DASHING, in all walks of life.
(S) Is for SELFLESS, never are you mean.
(M) Is for MAJESTIC, the way you live life.
(I) Is for INNOCENT, from deep within.
(L) is for LEVELHEADED, all day though.
(E) Is for ENCOURAGING, the words you say.
(A) Is for APPRECIATIVE, the humble side of you.
(T) Is for TIDY, with your considerate thoughts.
(T) Is for TENDER, sensitive at heart.
(H) Is for HONORED, respected by all.
(E) Is for EARTHY, your approach toward life.
(S) Is for SWEET, the little things you do.
(O) Is for OUTGOING, extremely sociable.
(U) Is for UPBEAT, spreading positive light.
(N) Is for NEEDY, everyone is for your love
(D) Is for DETERMINED, the focus you hold.
(O) Is for OPULENT, your way of life.
(F) Is for FAIR, to everything and everyone.
(Y) Is for YOUNG, ever though your life.
(O) Is for ORIENTED, focused towards the goal.
(U) Is for UPSTANDING, admired by all.
(R) Is for RADIANT, enlightening with your spark.
(V) Is for VERSATILE, your accomplishments.
(O) Is for OUTSTANDING, excellent at everything you do.
(I) Is for INCREDIBLE, the friend you are.
(C) Is for COHERENT, the vision you own.
(E) Is for EXCLUSIVE, your vibrant personality.
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Dance And Smile At The Sound Of Your Voice (Acrostic Poetry) by Ronald Chapman )
- Break pen, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Robert Lowell
- Soaking Up Essence Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Full interest, hasmukh amathalal
- Frozen sentiments, hasmukh amathalal
- I sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku ' Dray ', miken newman
- I shall never be, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Beside you walks a woman, Pradip Chattopadhyay
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Tiger, William Blake
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)