I Do Fly
Outcast, before the thunder.
Lightning strikes my visions at all times.
Outlast, I do the storm.
My turmoil is iced by the mines of crime.
Guilty I am in the desert.
I do have the sand.
But break I will not to my oath on Gods land.
Whether or not I am the king of liars.
My truth is the truth.
My words will not sooth.
The outcome of violet by my violent desires.
I will never.
Not even after forever.
Be the one.
Which choose to loose.
I do fly.
When I am high.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Do Fly by Unic Cjonr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Poem of the Day
- Meelo paidal chalkar tumko, tumse milwan.., VIJAY SINGH BHADORIYA
- Secretly Loving You, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Alone..., Alesia Leach
- Hunger is Here, Angell Afinowi
- Commencement of Spring, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- life never lived, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense
- A Lucky Penny, Hebert Logerie
- A Letter for a Broken Hearted, Reagan A. Latumbo