Dechen Doma Sherpa
I do Love You
If I say I love You, will you pity my yearning soul?
Look whats beyond my trembling lips and see my beating heart?
I wonder if you find me silly with hormones of hasty hungry heat.
Or laugh at my adoration of a human god admonishing my hopeless farce?
If I say I love You, will you hold me close and say You Love me too?
Give me the honor to call you mine, to share your silences and dreams?
I know not what love is, but give me a chance to learn it with you.
I am a soul baring on to you, hoping that You Love me too.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I do Love You by Dechen Doma Sherpa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love and speak, hasmukh amathalal
- The Unbearable Loss Of Each Young Soldie.., Shalom Freedman
- Let Allah bless, hasmukh amathalal
- Get honestly, hasmukh amathalal
- In So Many Faces I Seek Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper