Dechen Doma Sherpa
The monsoon flooded my childhood memories
The paper boats, raincoats, muddy cakes and granny's tales
Sweet oranges, first crushes, undying pacts, papa's trademark hats
The race through the fields, the climb upon the trees.
Hide and seek and the chor police
Disney world and barbie dolls.
Wonder where is my butterfly dress.
I wish to fly again with fresh smelling earth in the air.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Live Again by Dechen Doma Sherpa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki