Bijay Kant Dubey
I Do Not Want To Do My Ph.D., I Just Want You, You
I do not want not do my Ph.D.,
I just want a young girl for me
Who will be the love of my life,
The queen of my heart.
My Ph.D. thesis let it thereon,
I am going, taking leave of you,
The girl I had been searching
I have found her.
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Do Not Want To Do My Ph.D., I Just Want You, You by Bijay Kant Dubey )
Did you read them?
- Shrine To Beauty, Margaret Alice Second
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos