I Don't Know To.....
I read a lot,
to give food
to my thought.
I tamed wild cat,
with my love,
and care I had.
But, I don't know,
a dog's tail oh!
Nor I can cover,
an open mouth of a
let him do which he
only can do more or less! !
He is precious not cheap,
in this decent world of poets,
the poisonous seed, only he can reap.
So, he is precious,
having his one man army-
Dirty, Demonic, Ferocious.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Don't Know To..... by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh