I Dream'd In A Dream
I DREAM'D in a dream, I saw a city invincible to the attacks of the
whole of the rest of the earth;
I dream'd that was the new City of Friends;
Nothing was greater there than the quality of robust love--it led the
It was seen every hour in the actions of the men of that city,
And in all their looks and words.
Walt Whitman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Dream'd In A Dream by Walt Whitman )
Did you read them?
- Shrine To Beauty, Margaret Alice Second
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos