I dream of
I dreamed of beauty, neither of mountains nor of a setting sun on a summer day.
I dreamed of beauty, neither of running streams nor of a garden of flowers in early may.
I dreamed of beauty, neither of autumn in the fall nor of beautiful winter snow when it falls.
I dreamed of you my beauty, for when I see you my knees grow weak and I shall fall.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I dream of by Timothy Honeycutt )
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Sharada Kuchibhotla
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid