I dream of
I dreamed of beauty, neither of mountains nor of a setting sun on a summer day.
I dreamed of beauty, neither of running streams nor of a garden of flowers in early may.
I dreamed of beauty, neither of autumn in the fall nor of beautiful winter snow when it falls.
I dreamed of you my beauty, for when I see you my knees grow weak and I shall fall.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I dream of by Timothy Honeycutt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eid Mubarak!, gajanan mishra
- life within, binod bastola
- Taking Her Down South, Richard Flappa
- 'My Sis...', M.p kumawat
- The Art Of Living, Morgan Michaels
- Happy-happy Eid to You All, Aftab Alam
- Ignorance, Alex Adeoye
- Are We Really Best? ?, Amitava Sur
- Southern Hospitality In Years Gone By? ..., Bri Edwards
- To My Son, Robert Leary