Lodi Cj Ludovik
I Fall In Sport When I Was Younger!
Tonight is the one,
night of fame,
all the attention,
in the field of game.
Who's your favorite,
team to bet,
they all playing,
for a trophy best.
To achieve a,
well deserved replice,
with the supporter's,
looking at their cheek.
Looking at their sport,
in love with it,
a statement for,
some broken dream's pit.
So i fall in sport,
with you tonight,
a feeling of hobby,
just about right.
If i could slide back in time,
twenty year's younger,
in my stomack of sport,
you only would find soccer.
Lodi Cj Ludovik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Fall In Sport When I Was Younger! by Lodi Cj Ludovik )
- The 3 kelvin sound of great expectations, Marcel Aouizerate
- Online Halloween, Marcel Aouizerate
- A royal glasshouse, Marcel Aouizerate
- Poem: Quiet Spaces, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Where You Are Planted, Evie Shockley
- We are not in favor of, gajanan mishra
- Afterward, Lawrence Beck
- Fourth's Corner, michael walkerjohn
- O stop, little, lovely rose, Saheb Mohapatra
- Diwali For The Dead, Saheb Mohapatra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- From 'The Testament of Beauty', Robert Seymour Bridges
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Moments Indulgence, Rabindranath Tagore
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)