Lodi Cj Ludovik
The ongoing ignorance
Has no point for instance
Who wakes cappable artfully
On a demolition mind truly
Hiding his mug immodest
For a target mostly guiltless
To be caught by surprise
Does what no one else wants
Lodi Cj Ludovik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Immodest Mug by Lodi Cj Ludovik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak