I Found A Rose Of Gold
I found a rose of gold in the van yard with the wanderers. We wandered in the van yard searching for the key to the door of the beautiful. Key with the keeper watching at the rose of gold. Here with the beautiful still in want of the valued. Value for the wants beautiful for all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Found A Rose Of Gold by Ezekiel Geoffery )
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown
- The Guitarist, Aya Nasr
- Connections, Gerry Legister
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich