By The Wind and The Fire
How have I began, now that the wind and the fire interface with the rage of war. To whom should I run to as master, the fire which shall burn me out or the wind that seizes and flings me about. Which shall I run to for shelter, the promise of this world or thoughts of my heart. Why has the ocean of satisfaction suddenly gone dry! what fountain have I began, which flowed down to my thirst? what mission have praised my imagination, giving me a cheap fake victory sold out even cheaper. Now by the wind and the fire. Life has loosened me death have bundled me. The fight is not the fight I thought it is only a sacrifice.
Ezekiel Geoffery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (By The Wind and The Fire by Ezekiel Geoffery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma