I Had A Dream
I had a dream, A dream of love,
Where you are always with me,
Where I have never feel alone.
In this world
Its hard to forget someone,
Who loves you.
But Its too hard,
To forget someone
Who have becomes
I have Never believe in dream,
But today I want to believe in it,
Because now I believe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Had A Dream by parth mahida )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro