I hate the fact that you drink
I hate it when you say you know how I think.
I hate to have to tell you to stop smoking
I hate it when you look into my eyes and think I'm joking.
I hate the fact that you always think I'm wrong
I'd hate to have to say I'm gone.
I'd hate to have to tell you I need protection
I hate it when you put me into a whole new direction.
I hate to repeat there's no other guy
I hate convincing you that it ain't a lie.
I hate that our relationship has no trust
I'd hate to have to beg you that we must.
I hate to have to step up just so you can hear my voice
I hate to have to make you understand my choice.
I hate to have to confess to you my fears
I hate that you’re the first to cause me tears.
I hate to confess that I've tried to be strong
I hate to have to hear people say we don't belong.
I hate to have to admit that we relate
I hate to have to say this was all a mistake.
I hate to have to say this is a big tragedy
I hate having to tell myself this is reality.
I hate to think that you’re not the one
I hate to have to think back to all the fun.
I hate to say I'll never regret you
I hate to admit I hate what you do.
I hate to kiss and say goodbye
I hate to have to tell you, 'Ason, I'm willing to die! ”
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate by sweet strawberry )
- Thoughts of Unknowing Ness (Complex Poet.., Marieta Maglas
- A Carpet On The Ground, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Regrets, hannah wilbert
- Zones Of Pleasure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Real friend, gajanan mishra
- Looking out his window, hannah wilbert
- Is Suicide The Answer?, louis rams
- Special Meanings Spoken, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Best Thing, Gerry Legister
- Burn, Your Eyes, Josh Terpening
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)