I hate the fact that you drink
I hate it when you say you know how I think.
I hate to have to tell you to stop smoking
I hate it when you look into my eyes and think I'm joking.
I hate the fact that you always think I'm wrong
I'd hate to have to say I'm gone.
I'd hate to have to tell you I need protection
I hate it when you put me into a whole new direction.
I hate to repeat there's no other guy
I hate convincing you that it ain't a lie.
I hate that our relationship has no trust
I'd hate to have to beg you that we must.
I hate to have to step up just so you can hear my voice
I hate to have to make you understand my choice.
I hate to have to confess to you my fears
I hate that you’re the first to cause me tears.
I hate to confess that I've tried to be strong
I hate to have to hear people say we don't belong.
I hate to have to admit that we relate
I hate to have to say this was all a mistake.
I hate to have to say this is a big tragedy
I hate having to tell myself this is reality.
I hate to think that you’re not the one
I hate to have to think back to all the fun.
I hate to say I'll never regret you
I hate to admit I hate what you do.
I hate to kiss and say goodbye
I hate to have to tell you, 'Ason, I'm willing to die! ”
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate by sweet strawberry )
- Festival Of Light, Amitava Sur
- YouTube and Phalloplasty, Jeff Gangwer
- Journey, Dave Cadaqu
- Brad Pitt / Brad Dourif, Jeff Gangwer
- History / Your Dust, Jeff Gangwer
- "...through your rape whistle", Jeff Gangwer
- "Angels are...", Jeff Gangwer
- Your Ghost Doesn't Haunt This Room, Jeff Gangwer
- She Wore Poison on Her Neck, Jeff Gangwer
- Yes or No?, Jeff Gangwer
Poem of the Day
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Primitive, Sharon Olds
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)