I hate the fact that you drink
I hate it when you say you know how I think.
I hate to have to tell you to stop smoking
I hate it when you look into my eyes and think I'm joking.
I hate the fact that you always think I'm wrong
I'd hate to have to say I'm gone.
I'd hate to have to tell you I need protection
I hate it when you put me into a whole new direction.
I hate to repeat there's no other guy
I hate convincing you that it ain't a lie.
I hate that our relationship has no trust
I'd hate to have to beg you that we must.
I hate to have to step up just so you can hear my voice
I hate to have to make you understand my choice.
I hate to have to confess to you my fears
I hate that you’re the first to cause me tears.
I hate to confess that I've tried to be strong
I hate to have to hear people say we don't belong.
I hate to have to admit that we relate
I hate to have to say this was all a mistake.
I hate to have to say this is a big tragedy
I hate having to tell myself this is reality.
I hate to think that you’re not the one
I hate to have to think back to all the fun.
I hate to say I'll never regret you
I hate to admit I hate what you do.
I hate to kiss and say goodbye
I hate to have to tell you, 'Ason, I'm willing to die! ”
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate by sweet strawberry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ, Deepak Malapur
- A Cruel Hope, Praveen Nautiyal
- Our Vista, Hazel Durham
- UNWANTED, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In my poems each word, gajanan mishra
- The silent Witness, Angell Afinowi
- Peaceful Faculty-5, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Peaceful Faculty-4, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Dear Mom! Please Come Back, Raj DEVAN
- Peaceful Faculty-3, Pranab K. Chakraborty