Lawrence CH Hiun
I hate how I loved you,
I hate how I felt,
I hate everything you said,
That made my heart melt.
I hate what you did,
I hate how you hurt me,
I hate how you left me,
Alone to die in the dire hard.
I hate how I let you in And
watched you steal my heart and my soul.
I hate how much you put me through,
I hate how much I cried.
I hate how I try to hate you,
I hate it that I can’t hate any more.
I hate it that I miss you Even though you don’t,
I hate how I still love you so much.
I hate how I still care But most of all,
I hate it That you are no longer here.
I hate no longer more,
Because you still hate me
More than I do.
Lawrence CH Hiun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Time will heal me in near future.
Comments about this poem (I Hate by Lawrence CH Hiun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S انتصار غزة .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- How, George Egba
- I Called Out To Love, Lora Colon
- Pages Of Unlimited Potential, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak