I Have A Crush On You
I have a crush on you,
I know it is for real.
Not like any other crushes I used to have,
This one I can feel.
When you walk by me,
My heart start to race.
When I stare at you,
I feel your warm embrace.
We rarely talk at all,
Just a wave and smile down the hall.
How did I fall for you?
How did I know this crush is true?
Maybe it's your smile,
Maybe it's your eyes,
That I just can't resist.
I know you know,
That I have a crush on you.
I hope you feel the same,
But that's just too untrue.
I finally decided,
To tell you how I feel.
I just need to know what you would say,
You may say, I'm sorry,
I don't like you at all.
Or i just want to be friends
Or even a simple. yes
If you say no at least
It was worth the try,
And as they always say,
Any one can be your friend,
But only one, can be your soul mate.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Have A Crush On You by alejandro m.. )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Syllable Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Touching Rendition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dahshatgard, Bano Ali
- Safe Haven, Denis Martindale
- My Dear Father, Monesh Kumar
- But quarrelsome, gajanan mishra
- Period so brief, hasmukh amathalal
- Rapping Christmas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On Christmas Evening, John Lars Zwerenz
- MAX, Dog goD 8Hate