I Have A Dream.
Dream about your smile,
Dream about your laughter,
Dream about the musical harmony
of your sonorous voice when you call my name,
Dream about the mystical aura
That accentuates your beauty,
Dreams about your pristine
Heart and all its wishes,
Dreams about the beauty
Of our endeared friendship and the joy
knowing you brings,
You’re the dream I’ll like to have one night,
Dream I fantasize about during the day,
Dream that keeps my heart
Beating and body warm in winter;
Dreams I don’t want to wake up from
But when I did, I prayed, I prayed for the joy
Of possessing your heart desires.
And for your day to be filled with pleasant moments..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Have A Dream. by Dave BenOdafe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- there's a pretty plum sky and then there.., Mandolyn ...
- Revealed, John Onyeme
- Groom is the Cadaver, Pintu Mahakul
- Sleep deprived, Matthew Holloway
- More Than Just Memories, David Whalen
- Legacy, Matthew Holloway
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz