I HAVE AN EGO
I have an Ego, 'Unsolicited advise',
I tend to dish out, not thinking twice.
Self appointed Hero, to save your day.
Quoting sayings, that is my way.
Sometimes it does work, and hopefully so,
or person thinks, 'Jerk! ! '
I'll never know!
Falling to Ego, time and again,
When will I learn, nothing to gain.
Unless a counselor, then I am trained,
I could be band aid, to ease the pain.
Being a guardian, I should not be.
So being humble, I try to be,
Success uncertain, I've yet to see!
Philo Yan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I HAVE AN EGO by Philo Yan )
Did you read them?
- Untitled, Katty Briones
- He is Me, Faith Taylors
- Prancing Horses, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Turn fatal, hasmukh amathalal
- She Is 52, Tyrone Gayle
- With nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Owl, kassem oude
- No ordinary, hasmukh amathalal
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey