Lambon Salifu Muhammeed
I Have Found Love
Oh love, now I feel you!
After the dozen years you lay me breathless in that psychiatric infirmary
Where i thought of her always
And made love to her in dreams.
Love, for the many years I saw you not, i thought you lived no more
Untill this day you brought to me my lost rib who cured my love casualties.
Truly, in her I saw you!
Yes, in her I saw you!
Lambon Salifu Muhammeed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Have Found Love by Lambon Salifu Muhammeed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let me write a poetry for you, Bobby yadav
- friendship! !, Bobby yadav
- The day i saw you first, Bobby yadav
- God is, Ryan Brodesser
- If this is the end, Bobby yadav
- Crow and fox., bjpafa Almeida
- dream of a friend, Bobby yadav
- depth of sadness, Bobby yadav
- Tan distante, Sergio Jaime
- Missing Him, tallulah montegue