Lambon Salifu Muhammeed
I Have Found Love
Oh love, now I feel you!
After the dozen years you lay me breathless in that psychiatric infirmary
Where i thought of her always
And made love to her in dreams.
Love, for the many years I saw you not, i thought you lived no more
Untill this day you brought to me my lost rib who cured my love casualties.
Truly, in her I saw you!
Yes, in her I saw you!
Lambon Salifu Muhammeed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Have Found Love by Lambon Salifu Muhammeed )
- In tiny heart.., Md. Asadullah
- The Companionable Ills, Sylvia Plath
- The Glutton, Sylvia Plath
- The Sleepers, Sylvia Plath
- Departure, Sylvia Plath
- The Beast, Sylvia Plath
- Somewhere in the Streets of Amsterdam, John Siregar
- God's Kind of Poetry: My Well of Wellness, tolu ogundare
- Locution, location!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Scotland: My Love Renewed, Paul Gerard Reed
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)