I Hope You Live Forever
My heroes are farmers without names,
Nuns and monks without possessions;
Laborers and ordinary individuals,
That endure life’s sufferings and fates.
My heroes are recovered addicts and alcoholics,
Disabled people who face daily their living limits;
Those who laugh and cry, move emotionally
Without harm to others.
My heroes have changed from super strength
Cartoons to ever enduring, subtle souls,
Artists who survived their dare with the arrows of life.
Because they exist, and ride this planet side by side,
For the length of their short life, are all marvelous,
Heroes of my mind.
Bullion Grey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hope You Live Forever by Bullion Grey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Poets Were Hunted, Bulat Okudzhava
- Sister Of Mine, Bulat Okudzhava
- There's The Special Music, Bulat Okudzhava
- They Killed My Father, Bulat Okudzhava
- Why Are You So Sad, Bulat Okudzhava
- Rivals, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- ODE TO COLONEL GADDAFI, alexander opicho
- Catapult, Naveed Khalid
- Canadian geese to base, lee fones
- Let Us Enjoy The Tiny Moments Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar