Maria Luisa Taylor
I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD
I hope you see what you have done
I hope you once loved me
I hope some day you feel my pain
I hope your heart breaks jus like,
Pain running deep...deep down,
Into my soul.
I hope it hurts you.
I hope you get what you deserve.
I hope you find yourself
I hope you're happy now.
I hope you miss me.
I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD by Maria Luisa Taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sigh Not for Love, Helen Hay Whitney
- A Woman's Pride, Helen Hay Whitney
- The gift of sight, Laxman Rao
- For some time, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Love's Kiss, Helen Hay Whitney
- Was There Another Spring, Helen Hay Whitney
- To Diane, Helen Hay Whitney
- An Aye Aye Dreams of being a Woodpecker, Stephen Katona
- Of One Thing, Edward Kofi Louis
- Instagram'd, Michael Mira