Maria Luisa Taylor
I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD
I hope you see what you have done
I hope you once loved me
I hope some day you feel my pain
I hope your heart breaks jus like,
Pain running deep...deep down,
Into my soul.
I hope it hurts you.
I hope you get what you deserve.
I hope you find yourself
I hope you're happy now.
I hope you miss me.
I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD.
Maria Luisa Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD by Maria Luisa Taylor )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Sir Walter Scott
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The unknown face, vinit ghosh
- Kiss Me Bye, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Lust, Love, Hate, Pain, freya busby
- ruff draft.., Leila Hadi
- On Repeat, Leila Hadi
- Ammunition for the Cause, Leila Hadi
- my high school poetry, Leila Hadi
- westnile, Leila Hadi
- With colors, gajanan mishra
- OBITUARY TO INNOCENTS (KILLED SCHOOL CHI.., shuvo chakraborty