i know i hurt you and i am truly sorry
I Know I hurt you
I know I hurt you because I found out
That you were flirting with a girl
In treatment and I feel so bad,
for saying things and making you sad...
It's just that my love for you is so strong
And I am scared you’ll find some one better
And leave me like as if I was nothing to you
I want to be with you, I just can't wait,
You make me happy every time I am with you.
You are so special, one of a kind,
I could look forever and never find nobody like you
or anyone else as wonderful as you,
with such a pretty smile and eyes so dark...
Please forgive me for things I said,
I didn’t mean it when I told you
To stay out if my life
That was a mistake
Can you please forgive me
I love you so much, It just messed my head...
You are my life. My very breathe,
I promise to love you, even after death..
So if you can forgive this broken hearted friend,
you’ll never see that part of me again...
I'll love you and take care of you for as long as I live
we’ll make it, together, just you and me...
BY: Laudine Warbus
laudine warbus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i know i hurt you and i am truly sorry by laudine warbus )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- If We Don't Meet Upon The Morrow, Kute Makerz
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Life & .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Angels, vanessa hughes
- Solicitation, Ifthekar Ifthi
- The Redoubt, Noah Body
- For Madhavi, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- I Am She, Edward Kofi Louis
- On the Christmas Eve, nimal dunuhinga
- On This Issue, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Lost Friend, adrian moreno