I know this is love
With the touch of her hand on mine I know this is love.
With every breath I take that reminds me of her, I know this is love.
Memories of her seem to dance in my head, I know this is love.
Her smile captures my breath every time, I know this is love.
The way she loves me lets me know this is love.
The way she runs her fingers through my hair, I know this is love.
When were apart I cant stop thinking of her, I know this is love.
When asked how do I know she is the one I reply, I know this is love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I know this is love by Seth Ernewein )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silence breaker, SALINI NAIR
- I Died in My Dream Last Night, Monk E. Biz
- Jelousy, Karen Thornburg
- Knowledge with Wisdom, Joseph Narusiewicz
- voice of thee, binod bastola
- DREAMS, Philo Yan
- I need her in my eyes, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Ocean Swallows Another Day~~~, Monk E. Biz
- Dreams of Mind Reading, Brian Johnston
- Fences. They Are Everywhere, Lawrence S. Pertillar