I Like You.
Pssst I like you,
But please don't tell.
I just cant believe,
How much I fell.
I cant help but smile,
When I'm around you.
All the little things that you do,
That's how it grew.
You give me feelings,
That I adore.
I can't ignore.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Like You. by Accidental Ashlee )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- MAN'S GREATEST NEED, Michael P. Johnson
- The unknown face, vinit ghosh
- Kiss Me Bye, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Lust, Love, Hate, Pain, freya busby
- ruff draft.., Leila Hadi
- On Repeat, Leila Hadi
- Ammunition for the Cause, Leila Hadi
- my high school poetry, Leila Hadi
- westnile, Leila Hadi
- With colors, gajanan mishra