I’ll Always Love You No Matter What
I have thought about you everyday
If I can’t talk to you I don’t know what to say.
You have showed me a love I never thought I could see or feel
But with you showing me
I don’t know where I would be
Without you here apart of my life.
You have been there for me through my hardest of times
I almost start to cry when those moments are once again in my mind
I know you are true to me baby
I won’t ever try and hurt you
Because I love you.
I have loved someone before
But they hurt me to the point that I thought that love didn’t exist for me
But you proved me wrong when you came to me.
I really do think that you are an angel from above
Because you have brought out that feeling once again
I don’t want this feeling to ever go away.
We are like a pact
Laughing and smiling with each other
Promising not to leave one another
Telling you, you telling me
That I love you
And our love is meant to be.
I love everything you do for me
To make me happy is what you keep me
And I love making you happy too.
You have stuck with me through all the rough times
I thank you for never leaving me behind,
I love you so much baby.
Just like you said
You don’t know where you would be if I wasn’t in your life;
I can say the same about you,
I don’t know how I would make it through without you right by my side.
You make me so happy too;
This smile is always there whenever I think of you
I am in love with you and I will always love you
No matter what happens.
Kimberly Santistevan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I’ll Always Love You No Matter What by Kimberly Santistevan )
- Beauty is everywhere, Aftab Alam
- No Tears, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Dear Chains, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Too many cooks spoiled the broth, Aftab Alam
- So I thought, hasmukh amathalal
- That Day Into My Eyes You Gazed (M. Tsve.., Olga Kyvelidi
- For Me You Have No Love... (S.Esenin), Olga Kyvelidi
- All can benefit, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Wendell Berry
- Only sweet words, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)