I'll no more be grieving
I can forget you! I can end the pain,
I can stop the bleeding;
I'll not speak again your name,
You'll never see me needing.
Too much anger, too much sadness,
Too many nights of no embraces;
I had to flee and end the madness,
To blot out hurt and all it's traces.
I'll never speak your name aloud,
Your banished from my mind;
I can lose myself in any crowd,
And new friends, I can find.
Your out the door, gone from me,
Your memories are ending;
Your face is now just history,
And this message I am sending.
Consider this, my final letter,
A note of bitter leaving;
I'm off to something better,
And no more, will I be grieving.
david lessard's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'll no more be grieving by david lessard )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma