I love my Dog 'Bobbie'
Get up in the mornin, See his smilie face
And he's 'Waggin' his tail all over the place
Nice fresh water and doggie snacks in his bowl, I pour
Belly up like a pup, shakin his body askin me for more
he's such a good Dog he deserves the best
But his nose is everywhere looking for the rest
Get his leash and out the Door we go, for walkies
But as we go along I think it should be, 'walkie talkies'
I talk to my Dog every single day, you see
I am sure, 'one Day' he will talk back to me,
But until that day will come
My Dog is Number one................
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I love my Dog 'Bobbie' by David Darbyshire )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson