I Love the Meadows
I love the meadows.
With it green grass
And abundance Of wildflowers.
Yellow daisies and sunflowers
Sprawl the fields.
Pink daylilies and buttercups
Of multicolored butterflies
Kissing the flowers as they go.
The birds serenade from the trees.
Their tune carried by the soft breeze
Of gentle winds.
And the quiet streams
Of clear waters flow.
Oh, I love the meadows so.
Walterrean Salley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love the Meadows by Walterrean Salley )
Did you read them?
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey