(I LOVE YOU)
Those simple words confuse me.
4 I thought I knew what they meant.
Until I lost nd won some,
My love today iz for rent.
I love u.
Those simple words I know so well.
I wish 4 u 2 know.
That just liking someone iz so different.
So I ll say it real slow.
I L O V E U.
Those are the words that I say to u.
I whisper them to your heart.
u turn nd look back at me.
I loved u from the start.
Samuel Newton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((I LOVE YOU) by Samuel Newton )
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris