(I LOVE YOU)
Those simple words confuse me.
4 I thought I knew what they meant.
Until I lost nd won some,
My love today iz for rent.
I love u.
Those simple words I know so well.
I wish 4 u 2 know.
That just liking someone iz so different.
So I ll say it real slow.
I L O V E U.
Those are the words that I say to u.
I whisper them to your heart.
u turn nd look back at me.
I loved u from the start.
Samuel Newton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((I LOVE YOU) by Samuel Newton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Its been long, Komal Kapoor
- एक माँ की उम्मीद (Expectation of a Mother), Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Who Will They Put In Charge Of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- Low Resistance, Susan Lacovara
- If There Ever Was,, Bill Cantrell
- Fireworks, Shruti Goswami
- Rainbow disappear, hasmukh amathalal
- You say, Shruti Goswami
- I am civilized, Shruti Goswami
- Search, Shruti Goswami