(I LOVE YOU)
Those simple words confuse me.
4 I thought I knew what they meant.
Until I lost nd won some,
My love today iz for rent.
I love u.
Those simple words I know so well.
I wish 4 u 2 know.
That just liking someone iz so different.
So I ll say it real slow.
I L O V E U.
Those are the words that I say to u.
I whisper them to your heart.
u turn nd look back at me.
I loved u from the start.
Samuel Newton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((I LOVE YOU) by Samuel Newton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George