I Love You
Today is a day,
A day about love.
A day where feelings are shown.
Today I feel,
Ten thousand angels,
Have fallen to make you.
I think of you,
Night and day.
Doesn't really make me happy.
But when I see you,
It brightens my day.
You take my breath away.
You stole my heart.
And I'd gladly give my soul to you.
My love for you,
Is just as strong,
As the fear of losing you
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Love You by Roberto Rodriguez )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(2 November 1994)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal
- The worst expectation, Nnaji Hyacinth sopuluchukwu
- Samantha's Flight, Kewayne Wadley
- GlassHouse, Kewayne Wadley
- Lost Angel Mambo, Kewayne Wadley
- Always in hurry, hasmukh amathalal