I Loved You
I screamed in your face you didn't even flinch
What do you mean you need space?
I'm not moving an inch
How come you dont love me anymore?
I am i not the same as before?
Am i not the one you said u cared for?
If its not the same, then how is it?
If u got something to say, then commit!
You know what i dont have time for your shit!
I dont care anymore, in fact i hate you
You and me are forever through
I cant believe i ever said i loved you
Adryan Bates's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Loved You by Adryan Bates )
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe