I'm Cool With That
Come praise the stars, the wind, the rain
That course the earth; come praise the pain
And pleasure that the years bring forth:
Praise every particle of the Universe.
Doubt denials of the flame
Which courses through the hearts of men:
The ones who lose, the ones who win,
Are indistiguishable, in the end.
The wretched and the fortunate
Will join each other in the dark
Those who were wrong, those who were right
Will join each other in the Light.
Light and Dark will alternate
Eternally: this is man's fate.
Come, laugh; come, commiserate.
Dance your day, and sing your night.
Will Barber's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Cool With That by Will Barber )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan