Present I'm in various incarnations,
from Das Capital to railway station,
singing and begging, in bus stop roaming bare,
in budget and blank political addresses, everywhere.
Give me something sir, madam scream i to all and one,
Tapping a silver dish, sitting before His mansions.
Under the sky, sipping carbon di, look at the starry firmament,
Secured by snakes and scorpions, I dream about them.
Behind the stage, standing I look at plays and people sitting in front,
Love stinking, putrid garbage, in front of your mansions.
In the mud of eateries, your used utensils i sparkle,
Proletariat I'm, dear to some and in every revolution.
Riding high, you'll not know who I'm
Still I run after the smoke, off the silencer gun.
Sudam Panigrahi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm everywhere by Sudam Panigrahi )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(25 July 1956)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Thanks for Remembering Us, Dana Gioia
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- Gratefulness, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- The Land, Marites C. Cayetano
- Touch and claim, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: The Awesome Creator, Dr John Celes
- Sashay, Cee Bea
- Snakes are snakes always, gajanan mishra
- Sonnets Uncorseted, Maxine Kumin
- Sky, mina lotfi
- Where are my children, gajanan mishra
- Winter Festival Chant, Luo Zhihai
- A Humble Heroine, Max Plowman