Sudam Panigrahi Poems
- Lake Chilika Azure was the sky, water was blue, Haze was ...
- She Is Coming The moon shines profusely so do the Kaans ...
- Bargaining For A Rickshaw Alighting at the bus stop with wife...
- Salve Of Silence How can I provide solace To that ...
- My Lovable Mother Sleep I not and cry, she sings lullaby ...
- Towards The Ultimate Goal River gurgles Surges ahead
- Mannequin For the lay beauty gazers, she is beautiful, ...
He's a novelist, poet and story writer. Many of his poems have been published in national anthologies. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sudam Panigrahi
Azure was the sky, water was blue,
Haze was blue as the sun glowed.
Bluish everywhere like the peacock feather,
As if Lord Shiva bathes in your bosom.
As the boat tore your bosom,
Birds flew over anon.
Saw you looking gorgeous and graceful,
Full of ripples, lovely and beautiful.
Yonder seen mountains here and there.
Again they were blue and bare.
Wanna row on you for hours, lithe and romantic you are.
Splash and slosh on you, forget myself inside your copse bare.
Wait lovely, ...