I'm just not good enough for you
I'll make you laugh
I'll make you smile
I'll wipe your eyes
I'll make your life worth its while
I'll make you dream
I'll open my arms
I'll let you see
Past my charms
How about walk
In the park
in the dark
These are some of the things
what I would do
But some how
I'm just not good enough for you.
little wolf's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm just not good enough for you by little wolf )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- New Alarm Clock, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon