I am lost without my life
I am lost widthout you
I am lost in the world of fears
where i am waisting my tears.
I am lost in the world of darkness
where there is only sadness
I am lost in this unreal world
I am lost in the world, where their is no one to care.
I am lost somewhere in you
hoping thar someday u'll care.
Bikramjyoti Kashyop's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I’m Lost by Bikramjyoti Kashyop )
- Under Wearmouth Bridge, Paul Gerard Reed
- Without Wanting..., Asma Riaz Khan
- Of Albert's Prayer, Adeosun Olamide
- Opera, Naveed Khalid
- Before the Big Bang, Harley White
- Insomnia, Naveed Khalid
- Kabbalah, Naveed Khalid
- Sunflower, Naveed Khalid
- Moi's Life is Birth Days of Dictatorship, alexander opicho
- Twilight, Naveed Khalid