I'm Not Blaming You
In the brightest hour of day
when I recall you
you avoid me with plea
that you are too busy.
When sun set in the west
inside scattered thought
you still in your work wave
to catch the last fish.
Night in its magical touch
sing the sweetest song,
Amid the darkness
I find my soul waiting
with desires and dreams
for a little care
of the story of whole day,
you in your deep slumber
whisper the turn and twist
of your schedule
as you are a perfect man
to worship work as God.
following your path,
is this a true color of life? ? ?
or, a trend of civilization
where we are the busy particles
of a great project.
sarojini pattayat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
by sarojini pattayat-23/03/2013
Comments about this poem (I'm Not Blaming You by sarojini pattayat )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner