I'm Not In A Mood.....
I'm not in a mood
to pour my emotion.
Because, she told
that, and he tells this,
can't fill my page
with thought rubbish.
When, the poem
will run and run
after my steps,
I'll pick up,
the moon and
not the six pence.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Not In A Mood..... by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai