I'm So Sorry Mother
i'm so sorry for all the lies
that made you trust me,
all the truth that i didn't revealed.
I'm so sorry for all excuses
that made you mad,
all the problems i gave.
I'm so sorry for the hatred
that i showed and still
you loved me.
I'm so sorry for heartaches
that i gave, the headaches that
i gave, and still you smiles.
I'm so sorry for the tears
that you shed 'cause of me
and still you trust me.
I'm so sorry for trashing your image
with my friends, and tell them that you
don't love me.
I'm so sorry for leaving you
in the air with no one to hold on to
and still you call my name.
I'm so sorry for not obeying you
and still you hugged me so tight
and kissed me.
Mama im so sorry for all the thing I've done
I know that you're in heaven watching us
thank you for the love and life you gave me.
Mama I Love You So Much!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm So Sorry Mother by death seduction )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Face of Love, Lalitha Narayanan
- holiday cruise, lee fones
- Himalayas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Steeler Rocky Bleier, Richard Thripp
- To Be A Boy Again, Paul Gerard Reed
- World in Denial, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- A True Poet, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Tandem in time, Elijah o.b Zoff
- A Lady, gbenga amusan
- pelican crossing, lee fones